Things we're reading today include ...
- John Redwood: strip EU of power to regulate banks
- U.S. federal prosecutors target banks servicing payday lenders: NYT
- Britain's Lloyds bank customers hit by ATM card glitch
- Carney switches Bank of England focus to conduct risks
- Santander: 'You can't afford our cheaper mortgages'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...