Things we're reading today include ...
- Hardware 'root of Lloyds' shutdown'
- RBS faces £8bn in full year losses
- RBS sets aside £3bn to new misconduct claims
- A new leader, but the old problems haunt RBS
- RBS lands Ross the Boss in a Gloomy Place
- US makes Bitcoin exchange arrests
- Prominent Bitcoin entrepreneur charged with money laundering
- Bank account complaints jump 155pc in nine months
- Start-ups challenge big banks' technology
- Tighter regulation of money market funds needed: SEC member
- Ex-strategist must arbitrate whistleblower claim against UBS: U.S. judge
- Fears grow for high street recovery as PPI payments begin to drop off
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...