Things we're reading today include ...
- The bank boss who likes to be different
- Watchdog slams Deutsche Bank for Libor probe response: report
- Bitcoin crosses $1,000 on Zynga move
- Carney wins approval of finance directors
- JPMorgan nears $2 billion settlement in a case tied to Madoff: NYT
- UK debt 'may become harder to sell'
- China issues fresh curbs on shadow banking
- Analysis: Euro zone - reasons to be wary in 2014
- The State of Payments: 2014
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...