Things we're reading today include ...
- Goldman Sachs' predictions for the UK in 2014
- Goldman, JPMorgan and peers must rethink pay to meet EU cap
- JPMorgan Chase names Kristin Lemkau chief marketing officer
- JP Morgan raised concerns over Bernard Madoff 10 years before he was arrested
- JP Morgan could pay $2bn fine over failures linked to Madoff fraud
- FCA says Co-op boss was right choice
- Co-op Bank boss Paul Flowers was right choice at the time, says watchdog
- Banking rivalry: UBS and Credit Suisse
- Janet Yellen voted in to become first woman to chair US Federal Reserve
- Yellen approved to head Fed; only Republicans vote 'no'
- RBS sells off 94 Chicago branches ahead of US IPO
- Banks face new probe over mortgage bond trades post 2008: WSJ
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...