Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank of America sends credit card offer addressed to 'Lisa Is A Slut McIntire'
- Barclays customer data 'stolen'
- Shell-shocked Barclays out to ‘limit damage’ of stolen customer data
- Barclays launches investigation after customer data leak
- Eurozone banks face £42bn 'capital black hole’
- Sean Quinn lost €2.4bn on Anglo Irish Bank ‘punt’, court hears
- New York regulator demands bank documents as investigation widens
- Russia prepares crackdown on Bitcoin
- New banking watchdog to be headed by outsider
- Deutsche Bank found in 'material non-compliance' with Dubai regulator
- TSB to embark on multi-million pound TV campaign
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...