Things we're reading today include:
- Cyber-attack disrupts Bitcoin trades
- VIDEO: Do High Street banks have a future?
- RBS warned of credit rating 'downgrade'
- Standard Chartered to sell Swiss private banking arm
- No such thing as the banking profession
- Shareholders and unions lambast Barclays for 'two-finger salute'
- Britain warns Scotland: Forget the pound if you break away
- Big Four to ride ECB audit gravy train
- Barclays cull to clear out senior bankers
- Icahn calls for return of Glass-Steagall: FOX Business
- Deal queen set to sue Barclays over Qatar fees
- UK parties 'will block money union'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...