Things we're reading today include ...
- Lloyds Bank prepares for flotation
- Lloyds mis-selling bill nears £10bn as bank sets aside extra £1.8bn
- Lloyds 'women targets': I just hope female bankers won't be blamed if Lloyds goes belly up
- Public to be offered Lloyds shares as early as March
- Barclays chief Antony Jenkins gives up £2.8m bonus amid fines and funding hit
- Bank of America hikes top European bankers' pay to counter bonus cap
- UBS profit beats forecasts after big tax benefit
- James Bardrick to head Citigroup in UK
- Scottish financial industry fears bill for regulation
- City watchdog issues Libor warning notice for two bankers
- US probe into London bankers’ Libyan deals
- Yellen sworn in as US Fed chair
- Bernanke starts new job at Brookings after weekend off
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...