Things we're reading today include ...
- FCA widens rigging probe to other benchmark rates
- Call for bank staff to sign up to conduct code
- Former RBS boss Hester to lead RSA in City 'coup'
- UBS beats forecast, increases bonus pool after strong year
- Exclusive: Deutsche fires three New York forex traders - source
- U.S. judge approves JPMorgan's $543 million deal to settle Madoff claims
- Judge puts approval of BofA's $8.5 billion mortgage settlement on hold
- Morgan Stanley to pay $1.25 billion to resolve mortgage lawsuit
- Top US law firm steps into Barclays Libor 'test case'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...