Things we're reading today include ....
- RBS risks an Iceland-style crisis if Scots pick self-rule, warns Vince Cable
- TSB poised to name City veteran Will Samuel new chair
- MasterCard creates contactless pay system
- ANZ customers win partial victory
- Citi to pay $110 million in a lawsuit over force-placed insurance
- Credit Suisse misses forecasts after legal charges
- Who isn’t probing banks’ alleged currency rigging?
- UK warns of bank cyber-attack risk
- City firms found failing in the battle against attack from cyber sharks
- New York regulator demands documents from banks in Forex probe
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...