Things we're reading today include ...
- UK Payments Council Details New Paym Mobile Payments Service
- Carney faces MPs over fixing probe
- Goldman partners sell down their stake in the bank
- Mt Gox wins US bankruptcy protection
- Bitcoin community donates £16,400 to model train enthusiast wrongly identified as reclusive creator
- Europe inches closer to deal on bank resolution, more talks ahead
- EU lawmakers to press Barnier on scope of bonus cap rule
- Banker bonuses rise by nearly a third in 2013: survey
- Markets hold breath as China's shadow banking grinds to a halt
- Head of Cyprus' central bank resigns
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...