Things we're reading today include ...
- First Direct boss and Metro Bank founder to launch 'digital' bank Atom
- Metro founder to set up Britain's first 'phoneless' bank
- Does Metro's Bank's ex-chairman think the lender is doomed?
- RBS takes major step towards paying dividend
- Lord Myners quits Co-Op group after opposition to his reforms
- Deutsche Bank seeks shareholder approval for bonus increase
- Deutsche Bank employee was suspended over Singapore central bank communication: source
- Deutsche Bank mulls raising fixed pay for board: report
- JPMorgan's Dimon calls settling legal issues 'nerve-wracking'
- BofA agrees $772m credit card settlement
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...