Things we're reading today include ...
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Lloyds' FX chief leaves bank - market sources
- The art of bank note design
- Barclays hires new bonuses boss ahead of next week's AGM
- 'China must allow currency to rise'
- Final approval for EU banking reform
- Europe agrees laws to tackle problem banks
- HKMA steps up supervision of banks' credit risk management
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...