Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank of England bomb scare: Abandoned car causes chaos in heart of the City
- Top SEC official raps U.S. risk council for seeking to grab power
- American billionaire Steve Cohen 'furious' over $100m penthouse 'no one wants'
- Lloyds admits nothing's safe in Scotland – jobs or sterling
- ECB under pressure to act after Euro Zone GDP disappoints
- Major U.S. hedge funds sold 'momentum' Internet names in first-quarter
- London Stock Exchange reports 50pc surge in revenues
- Credit Suisse nears $2.5 billion deal to end U.S. tax-evasion probe: sources
- Bitcoin Foundation hit by resignations over new director
This week's Economist:
- European migration: The great escape
- The Federal Reserve: Supersize me
- Japanese banks: Still waiting
- Bank regulation: Too small to torture
- See more at: http://www.fsclub.net/#sthash.NQ2IgDZu.dpuf
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...