Things we're reading today include ...
- Rise in younger fraudsters says KPMG
- JP Morgan questioned on private bank impropriety: WSJ
- Banks to report bumper profits as bad loans fall
- 'Community banks' to avert debt trap
- Banks named in silver-fix lawsuit
- 'You are too old for a credit card', bank tells customer
- Trust Goldman Sachs to make a record fine look like a good result
- British banks will suffer from EU sanctions on Russia, warns Lord Livingston
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...