Things we're reading today include ...
- Lloyds to pay £218 million in fines over Libor rigging
- Mark Carney considers further action over £218m Lloyds fine for rigging fees owed for taxpayer
- Exclusive: Goldman moves executive to new role building ETFs
- Is Standard Life preparing a new headquarters outside Scotland?
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Bank of Cyprus raises €1bn in share sale
- Bankers 'must swear oath'
- New money market fund rules risk backfire
- How women powered the Bank of England in WWI
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...