Things we're reading today include …
- Lloyds to pay £218 million in fines over Libor rigging
- Mark Carney considers further action over £218m Lloyds fine for rigging fees owed for taxpayer
- Exclusive: Goldman moves executive to new role building ETFs
- Is Standard Life preparing a new headquarters outside Scotland?
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Bank of Cyprus raises €1bn in share sale
- Bankers 'must swear oath'
- New money market fund rules risk backfire
- How women powered the Bank of England in WWI