Things we're reading today include ...
- JPMorgan hackers said to probe 13 other financial firms
- Payday lenders face clamp-down by competition watchdog
- Bill Gross: 'No reasonable way I could have stayed at Pimco'
- Payday loan rules still too weak, say charities
- Former Fed Chairman Bernanke takes stand in AIG bailout trial
- Bernanke - aka Edward Quince - on AIG deal
- FCA accuses banks of control failings on forex
- Regulator throws payday lenders lifeline
- Banking panel appoints new chair
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...