Things we're reading today include ...
- G20 watchdog toughens up new rule for securities financing
- Bank of England's Mark Carney tells bankers to 'take responsibility or get out'
- Former UBS banker fined in Switzerland for handing data to U.S.
- Mark Carney in warning for bankers
- Online wealth managers threaten banks
- Millions 'vulnerable' to bank fraud
- FSB’s collateral rule for shadow banks
- Jean Tirole wins Nobel Prize in economics
- Eurozone banks rush to fill black hole ahead of stress tests
- Global markets braced for another week of turmoil on euro zone fears
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...