Things we're reading today include ...
- Government sells £2.7bn of 'bad bank' mortgages to JP Morgan
- JP Morgan posts profit of $5.6bn
- JPMorgan expects another $1bn hit from scandals
- 'I lost £28,000 mortgage deposit': How to get back money sent to the wrong bank account
- JPMorgan's profit misses; posts unexpected $1 billion legal expense
- What JP Morgan's results say about the banking sector
- Regulators eye 'shadow' banking
- Jim Armitage: JPMorgan, HSBC and the trillion-dollar game
- Citi's consumer banking head plans to leave: WSJ
- Citi pulls out of consumer banking in 11 countries, profit jumps
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...