Things we're reading today include ...
- Barclays says New York 'dark pool' suit oversteps legal bounds
- Rabobank suspends 2 London forex traders
- Lord Hill could be stripped of banking regulation powers
- Banks to change rules governing derivatives market: FT
- James Moore: Good riddance to bankers who can’t comply with reasonable requirements
- Berkshire's Buffett says U.S. bank business not as good as in past: Fortune Summit
- Senior British banker pleads guilty to Libor rigging
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...