Things we're reading today include ...
- ATM hack 'gives out wads of cash'
- Banks need overhaul, but risk to recovery, IMF says
- British banker admits trying to fix Libor rates
- UK banks drag down NAB profits
- Fidelity attacked by JPMorgan hackers, no data stolen: FT
- Switzerland says will begin talks with EU on sharing bank data soon
- ‘Phantom’ credit cards haunt Spain elite
- Barclays pays $20m to settle US class-action lawsuit over Libor fixing
- Why bank deposit insurance leads to more financial crises
- More French bankers are looking for jobs in London
- Swaps reform aims to prevent next Lehman
- Norway unveils amazing art designs for new banknotes
- Lord Hill wins battle in Brussels to oversee City of London
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...