Things we're reading today include ...
- Lenders to respond to investment bank ring-fence plans
- RBS bonus pool drops under £500m after ban - but bank will still face fury over share handouts to top executives
- Cable Warns Bank Bosses On Branch Closures
- Bank of England minutes to lift lid on global financial crisis
- Tencent launches China's first online-only bank
- Pay day lending has been reformed, but the sharks are still out there
- Fears of brain drain at Bank of England's PRA as staff leave
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...