Things we're reading today include ...
- Security breach halts Bitcoin exchange
- RBS deputy CEO Chris Sullivan steps down early
- JPMorgan settles currency manipulation lawsuit in U.S.
- Breaking up JPMorgan could lift its stock price, Goldman analyst says
- Morgan Stanley sacks employee after information on 900 wealth clients is posted online
- Developer charged in National Australia Bank kidnap case
- Hedge Fund Owner Allegedly Killed by Son, 30, After Cutting His Allowance
- US watchdog prepares to curb payday lending
- Bankruptcy fears for Polish credit unions
- VIDEO: Will Greece leave the eurozone?
- Regulatory predictions for 2015
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...