Things we're reading today include ...
- Goldman Sachs bets on Conservative victory in 'most uncertain election in a century'
- 'Years' before PPI scandal is over
- Bitcoin exchange Bitstamp targeted by hackers who stole £3.4m
- A benign dictator at the Bank of England might be just what the UK needs in the next crisis
- The hidden history of the crisis: Bank of England's financial crisis struggles revealed
- How financiers reversed equality
- Banks must start taking soaring customer complaints seriously
- FCA's first victim of the year should have known better
- Bank of England lambasted for governance failures
- Clydesdale Bank boss steps down as Australian owners seeks UK exit
- Bank 'unaware' of financial crisis
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...