Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS reports £3.5bn loss for 2014
- RBS breaks with past by tearing investment bank apart
- RBS posts seventh straight annual loss as it plans more job cuts
- Deutsche co-CEO faces trial for providing false testimony: Spiegel
- James Moore: TSB is getting twitchy over switching
- Slowing charge
- How Sands fell from grace at Standard Chartered
- Cull at Standard Chartered as Winters is unveiled as new chief executive
- Coutts' Swiss bank in tax probe
- Britain to lead the world in Islamic finance
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...