Things we're reading today include ...
- If a bank seems too big to fine the fine needs to be bigger
- Barclays discovers the value of its depositors
- Global financial risks 'have risen'
- ECB conference interrupted after protester attacks Draghi
- Two billion adults 'still unbanked'
- BNY Mellon fined £126m for mixing its own funds with those of its clients
- Jawbone to roll out tap-to-pay service
- JP Morgan's profits boosted by market volatility
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...