Things we're reading today include ...
- Search at Spain ex-IMF chief's home
- Death of cashback: which credit card perks will be kept?
- ECB gave no deadline for Monte Paschi to find buyer: CEO
- TSB pilots buy-to-let mortgages as boom continues despite housing crisis
- British Government will still be in debt by end of decade, warns IMF
- Ben Bernanke could have gone back to college instead of a hedge fund's embrace
- Lloyd Blankfein's faith pays off as Goldman Sachs reports 40pc profit jump
- Goldman reports highest profit in five years as trading picks up
- U.S. companies use more of their bank credit lines in sign of confidence
- Citi posts highest quarterly profit in eight years as costs plunge
- Trouble in paradise
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...