Things we're reading today include ...
- UK speed trader arrested over role in 2010 'flash crash'
- Flash Crash trader Navinder Singh Sarao 'a prankster who always got away with it', friends say
- 'Flash crash' trader's alleged fraud a common market occurrence
- British Flash Crash trader says arrest came as 'bolt from the blue' as he fights extradition
- NatWest Three's David Bermingham tells flash crash trader: Don't fight extradition
- Delayed flash crash arrest may herald future spoofing detection woes
- How regulators have cracked down on high frequency traders
- Metro Bank may grow into more than just a mosquito
- Deutsche Bank expected to pay €2bn to resolve Libor probes
- Europe needs Deutsche Bank as its champion
- UK watchdog fines Merrill Lynch £13.3m
- Online lender Ezbob boosted after £30m fundraising
- BofA appeals $1.3bn ‘Hustle’ loan penalty
- UK consumer credit demand soars
- PayPal Grows Revenues 18% in Q1, Adds 3.6 MM Users - 1Q2015 Financial Results
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...