Things we're reading today include ...
- The Government has made back half the £20.5bn it paid to bail out Lloyds
- Nomura, RBS face $805 million damages after U.S. ruling: lawyer
- Commerzbank files lawsuit against Heta
- Banks' currency rigging fines delayed as US negotiations drag on
- The EU will bend towards us in Brexit negotiations
- Should Apple buy Greece?
- Satyajit Das: Central banks need to talk a lot less and act a lot more
- Global bond market suffers from erratic swings amid liquidity drought
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...