Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank of England's foreign exchange investigation faces US scrutiny
- Morgan Stanley admits to reporting lapses
- Almost one in 10 shareholders at Bob Diamond's new company aren't happy
- Regulators struggle to lift finance ethics
- ‘Flash crash’ case heads for High Court
- UK firms on 'Brexit' pros and cons
- IDB puts Islamic finance on AIIB drawing board
- BlackRock says regulators misunderstand securities lending risks
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...