Things we're reading today include ...
- Lloyds chairman: Osborne could sell entire taxpayer stake in 12 months
- $1bn tech groups a risky investment
- Economist Jim O'Neill joins Treasury
- Why Thomas Piketty is wrong about capital in the 21st century
- An expanding Europe welcomes 'Mainhattan'
- What the $179m sale of Pablo Picasso's Women of Algiers can tell us about global inequality
- Project Hanks: the secret code names of major M&A deals
- SEC a stumbling block in banks' forex guilty pleas: sources
- Carney: EU vote 'as soon as necessary'
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...