Things we're reading today include …
- Lloyds chairman: Osborne could sell entire taxpayer stake in 12 months
- $1bn tech groups a risky investment
- Economist Jim O'Neill joins Treasury
- Why Thomas Piketty is wrong about capital in the 21st century
- An expanding Europe welcomes 'Mainhattan'
- What the $179m sale of Pablo Picasso's Women of Algiers can tell us about global inequality
- Project Hanks: the secret code names of major M&A deals
- SEC a stumbling block in banks' forex guilty pleas: sources
- Carney: EU vote 'as soon as necessary'
This week's Economist: