Things we're reading today include ...
- Will anyone ever defend banks?!
- Garda probe as hackers fool the Central Bank into transferring money to bogus online account
- 7 Habits Of A Highly Successful Digital Bank
- Bondholders take Lloyds to court this week
- Barclays set for record UK bank fine
- David Blanchflower: The Bank of England is living in cloud-cuckoo land on wages
- Could banks identify jihadi fighters?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...