Things we're reading today include ...
- Financial sector bosses warn of dangers in new regulations
- Hacking onslaught tests banks’ defences
- China-backed AIIB founding members to meet in Singapore this week
- 'Pay bankers like civil servants'
- Show remorse and bank bashing will slow
- Deutsche Bank considers UK exit plan
- Wonga pitches for middle England with new and sober image
- Deutsche Bank retail chief Neske to quit: media
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...