Things we're reading today include ...
- Bankers are still breaking the rules to get ahead. Here's the proof
- JPMorgan executive pay wins slim support from shareholders
- Swedish banks fined over lax controls
- PPI still dominating the complaints against Britain's banks
- PayPal pays $25m to settle credit claims
- Bitcoin's baby offers new revolution
- Metro Bank strikes deal with P2P lender
- HSBC to charge for euro deposits
- We should all have a say on what bankers earn
- Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 billion bill over FX rigging
- Fitch hits RBS with debt downgrade as it warns of more losses
- Vodafone head joins Deutsche Bank in warning over 'Brexit'
- Sainsbury Bank strikes Western Union deal
- HSBC to charge for holding deposits
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...