Things we're reading today include ...
- 'Flash crash' trader loses bail appeal
- The man who cross-stitched his own bank card
- Deutsche Bank faces stormy annual meeting as investors attack board
- Lawsky quits DFS to set up his own firm
- Global banks admit guilt in forex probe, fined nearly $6 billion
- Q&A: Why are the banks being fined for foreign exchange rigging?
- Banks fined £3.7bn for rigging foreign exchange markets
- Record fines for currency market fix
- Cashless overtakes notes and coins
- JPMorgan executive pay wins slim support from shareholders
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...