Things we're reading today include ...
- Banks' profits recover, but they are paying less in corporation tax
- Profit at Vatican bank soars 20 times as it moves away from scandals of the past
- VIDEO: What's the future of high street banks?
- The world is drowning in debt, warns Goldman Sachs
- Regulation should be main tool against bubbles: Fed's Mester
- FCA fines set to dip below record despite Libor and forex penalties
- British-based banks planning for EU 'no' stymied by lack of European office space
- Pension adviser says Ernst & Young was aware of Wal-Mart Mexico bribery allegations
- Tom Hayes: First Libor trial to begin
- Lloyds to inject £1.2bn into UK companies over next three years
- Banks warn on new risk models for trading
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...