Things we're reading today include ...
- Keydata founder hits back after £75m fine over 'death bonds'
- FCA seeks £80m 'death bond' fines
- If you want to clean up the City fine individuals rather than institutions
- Tom Hayes Libor trial: 'Thoroughly dishonest' trader who rigged interbank lending rates was driven by 'greed', court hears
- Fed's Lacker says letting banks fail will restore market discipline
- Banks may complain but they have it pretty good
- Jonathan Hoffman: The former Lehman Brothers banker who is still fighting for his bonus
- Salvaging the reputations of banks
- Victims of ID theft 'up by a third'
- Citi keeps top spot in FX trading as European banks slump: poll
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...