Things we're reading today include ...
- Forex start-up Kantox wins business from disgraced banks
- Banker accused of rigging markets boasted to traders: 'Libor is high because I have kept it high'
- Banks face fresh wave of PPI compensation claims after landmark ruling
- Legal ruling could pave way for new wave of PPI claims
- JPMorgan CEO faults company and shareholders for disagreements
- China now has more than a million sterling millionaires
- EU-Swiss deal targets tax evasion
- U.S. seeks JPMorgan communications with China's Quishan in hiring probe: WSJ
- EU officials dismiss Greek statement on aid agreement being drafted
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...