Things we're reading today include ...
- Unrepentant Lehman ex-CEO Fuld says firm 'was not bankrupt'
- U.S. reaches deals with four more banks under Swiss program
- Libor trial: Brokers asked for lager or Dom Perignon in exchange for rigging Libor for trader, court hears
- Citigroup CEO defends credit card deal with Costco
- Finally, banks are lending to businesses again
- VIDEO: China's yuan may get reserve status
- Backlash against JPMorgan boss Jamie Dimon after branded his own investors as 'lazy'
- Workers at Deutsche Bank HQ call for Jain to quit as job cuts loom
- Spread betting is a success story for these most volatile of times
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...