Things we're reading today include ...
- Westpac results miss expectations
- UBS and Credit Suisse could combine investment banks: investor
- Precarious prospects of London finance
- New legal challenge to banks' swaps redress scheme
- Buffett celebrates 50th year at Berkshire, faces tough questions
- HSBC's HQ rethink: taxes and China relationship hold key to decision
- HSBC whistleblower Falciani says his work is not done: El Mundo
- Tech shapes the future office
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...