Things we're reading today include ...
- Why you can't replace staff with machines
- First-time buyers in London 'need to earn at least £77,000'
- Fed's Yellen says met firm at heart of leak probes
- Morgan Stanley sees $292 million loss from Deutsche Bank lawsuit
- ANZ's results beat expectations
- Will HSBC move back to its first home?
- Exclusive: Barclays Bank faces multimillion-pound legal challenge over Libor rigging
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...