Things we're reading today include ...
- Five reasons George Osborne is desperate to sell off RBS
- From bailout to sale: RBS’s traumatic seven years
- RBS shares jump after Chancellor George Osborne signals sell-off
- Banker in ABN deal returns for RBS sale
- Flint sparks up HSBC’s defence
- HSBC could be downgraded, Fitch warns
- If HSBC is leaving, why still bank on Brazil?
- Deutsche Bank's new CEO Cryan seeks to steady nerves
- UK building societies slow to adjust to demands of digital age
- VIDEO: Does Blockchain technology work?
- Zimbabwe phasing out local currency
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...