Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank branch use falls 6% as customers embrace digital advances
- Mobile banking has eclipsed branches and even the rest of the internet
- The hi-tech future of banking, coming to an app near you soon
- A Bank CEO Said Elizabeth Warren Doesn’t Understand Wall Street. Her Response Was Perfect.
- Big Banks’ Deal-Making Days Aren’t Done
- Bank reform must reflect changes since crisis, says Liikanen
- Sweden’s 3rd Largest Bank Sponsors a Full-Page Ad to Explain Its Stance on Bitcoin
- Visa and MasterCard in China tech scuffle
- Departing Deutsche Bank co-CEO Jain to work for free: media
- Finra summons banks over market fears
- Five reasons George Osborne is desperate to sell off RBS
- HSBC could be downgraded, Fitch warns
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...