Things we're reading today include ...
- Lloyds' boss to support bank ring-fence
- We should seek EU-wide tax rules on multinationals
- Nearly £4bn in loans returned to taxpayer from UK's 'bad banks'
- If Greece can wreck it, how strong was euro in the first place?
- JPMorgan wins dismissal of shareholder lawsuit over London Whale
- UK loses ground in global investment banking market
- UK's 'bad bank' to spin off mortgage servicing unit
- Greece 'headed for painful euro exit'
- Natwest customers are panicking after thousands of payments went 'missing' overnight
- Swiss banks 'reported Fifa accounts'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...