Things we're reading today include ...
- Is Britain really the new land of unicorns? (That's start-ups with $1bn-plus valuations)
- Mark Carney failed to consult Bank of England experts over RBS
- 'Missing' NatWest payments won't be recovered until Saturday
- NatWest's latest glitch is a perfect metaphor of problems facing UK banks
- Goldman Sachs introduces curfews for interns – they must go home by midnight
- New $10 note: Woman to appear for first time
- Bank stress tests are ‘fatally flawed’
- Lloyds Bank chief tells rivals to stop treating customers badly
- Banks launch defence of branch closures
- Lenders of the revolution look familiar
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...