Things we're reading today include:
- UBS rogue trader Kweku Adoboli released from prison
- RBS shareholders have expressed fury at bank chief Sir Philip Hampton's 'terrible legacy'
- U.S. SEC and JPMorgan in talks to settle probe regarding product steering: WSJ
- Exclusive: JPMorgan executive chosen to rebuild transaction-policing unit leaves
- Guess what delaying banker bonuses means. Yep, they'll get paid more
- Barclays sued by California utility over alleged electric market manipulation
- Digital-only challenger bank Atom wins licence
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...