Things we're reading today include:
- UBS rogue trader Kweku Adoboli released from prison
- RBS shareholders have expressed fury at bank chief Sir Philip Hampton's 'terrible legacy'
- U.S. SEC and JPMorgan in talks to settle probe regarding product steering: WSJ
- Exclusive: JPMorgan executive chosen to rebuild transaction-policing unit leaves
- Guess what delaying banker bonuses means. Yep, they'll get paid more
- Barclays sued by California utility over alleged electric market manipulation
- Digital-only challenger bank Atom wins licence