Things we're reading today include ...
- James Moore: Banks' fear of US fines will turn Fifa accounts into hot potatoes
- HSBC set to cut thousands of jobs globally: Sky News
- Jerome Kerviel: convenient scapegoat?
- BofA’s Merrill fined over short selling
- US banks face challenger in US Treasuries
- Lloyds shares to be offloaded by UK government in massive Thatcher-style privatisation scheme
- Tom Hayes Libor trial: trader thought he was operating in a 'grey area'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...