Things we're reading today include ...
- Tom Hayes Libor trial: Sacked trader was 'poised to join rival,' court hears
- At JPMorgan, voicemail deemed obsolescent
- Goldman executives take victory lap in debate over business model
- Ten question Bill Winters must answer about Standard Chartered (and one he can put off)
- Too big to succeed? Investors want 'radical surgery' at HSBC
- Do not shut out vulnerable from banking
- Goldman Sachs analyst found dead hours after complaining to father of '100 hour weeks'
- Former Barclays chairman: Bank ring-fence is redundant and should be scrapped
- Data breach probes at companies soar
- HSBC bolsters board ahead of UK domicile decision
- Gold Q&A: The Royal Mint is selling gold for as little as £20
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...